Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
tina tina is offline

Default hr worksheet counting days missed

I currently track employee time for the purpose of tracking vacation time.
Now my bosses would like to add a function that will alert if an employee is
absent more than three times in 180 days. I am trying to figure out how to
start. The data is in the workbook (each employee on a seperate sheet) and i
currently have a summary sheet for the vacation time. I need one for the
time missed within 180 days how do I start?