Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Joe User[_2_] Joe User[_2_] is offline

Default Counting for frequency

"Roxana" wrote:
How can I count the frequency a piece of data occurs in an array?
I am trying to determine if a a set of data repeats itself and how
many times it repeats itself. I am aware of the "FREQUENCY"
funtion, think that perhaps I can combine it with SUMIF or COUNT IF
but I am not getting any viable results yet.

It's unclrear whether you simply need help with SUMIF and/or COUNTIF, if the
nature of your problem requires a different approach.

You really have not provided sufficient data for a constructive response.
Post your SUMIF and COUNTIF formulas that you have tried. Post some same
data along with your intended results.