Gregg Riemer

Default Pivot Table Drill Down Number Formatting

When you double-click a cell in the data area or a pivot table, Excel places
the detail data summarized in the cell on a new worksheet.

Unfortunately, the number formatting on the new worksheet doesn't seem to
follow the formatting of the source data. I can use the Format, Style,
Number to make the formatting the same for each numeric field, but I don't
want the same format for each numeric field. For example, I want some of the
columns to be comma with 3 decimal places and others to have no decimal
places just like they are in the source data for the pivot table.

Any suggestions?