Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ozgrid.com ozgrid.com is offline

Default sort 2 columns alphbetic and make dictionary

DataSort by Column A and then by Column B as the second sort Column.

--
Regards
Dave Hawley

I have a dictionary excel file contains 2 columns in about 40 pages
now I need to sort all the data alphbetic

the problem is I can sort only one column and cann't sort the second one
.. I tried to put all words in one column and made sort ...but the problem
now I can not devide the words of the dictionary file into 2 columns

can u help me
Thanks
Mahmoud