Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Domenic Domenic is offline

Default filtering subtotals and if functions

Try...

=SUMPRODUCT(--(H7:H1448=1),SUBTOTAL(9,OFFSET(G7:G1448,ROW(G7:G14 48)-ROW(G7),0,1)))

--
Domenic
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"fam" wrote in message
I have amount due in column G, who owes amount in column H, who provided
the
service in column f.

I need to be able to Filter on column f, total amount due in column G,
based
on who owes in column H.

I wrote a formula which works for totals in column G based on column H,
but
it includes all service providers and I want it to only include the items
have filtered for. =SUMIFS(G7:G1448,H7:H1448,1)

Currently Column G subtotals when I filter on column F. I need subtotals
for column G based on who owes in Column H.