Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
mm mm is offline

Default counting occurences of month on a specific worksheet

Hey all,
Second time on here. You were all helpful the first time round. Here's the
question:

I have 5 worksheets in my workbook. Each worksheet represents one of our
offices. Column A on each worksheet is a date in the following format:
03-May-10.
I need to count how many times May appears on a specific worksheet.
From what I've seen on other posts, I think I have to work with the
=sumproduct function but I don't know where to enter the specific worksheet.
Looking forward to your help.

MM