XVOTE

Default Exclude hidden data from summary totals

I'm trying to write a formula for a subtotal summary cell that will exclude
data when the row is hidden and will not produce error values if data is
deleted. They should also allow for the insertion of additional rows of
data without requiring additional edits of the formula. The cells need to be
totaled so that the data within the cells is added, and not just counted.
Which I figured out how to do, I just can't get the formula to add the data i
have in the cell.

In addition, I need a formula for a grand total cell that will sum all of
the data in the subtotal formula cells produced as mentioned above.

Thanks for your help....