Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JR JR is offline

Default Copy formula from one worksheet to another to get value in 2nd wks

Hi, I have several worksheets where I have totaled certain columns. I want to
take that total and copy it onto a summary worksheet (not adding these
formulas together) just need the value of the formula from worksheet B to
show up on worksheet A and be able to change as totals on worksheet B change.

I tried simply doing a copy and paste but I get a REF! error. I then tried
to copy and paste special for formula and format and got same error.

What do I do? Help!

Example:

Worksheet B has formula- =sum(f1:f22) which equal 395

Worksheet A needs the total of 395 to show up and be dynamic as total on
worksheet B changes.