Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Janet A. Thompson Janet A. Thompson is offline

Default Copy/Past from Word-spreadsheet format alignment disregarded

How?
As I paste the info into the cell, I use the smart tag to format like
destination . I do this sequence each time I paste a cell. This is
time-consuming. Is there any way better?
--
Janet A.

"ozgrid.com" wrote:

Format the cells to Word Wrap.

--
Regards
Dave Hawley
"Janet A. Thompson" wrote in message
I copy cell data from Word and used the clipboard to paste into Excel
cells.
I had preformatted the spreadsheet with the Format, Alignment, wrap text.
But when I pasted into each cell from the clipboard, it came in unwrapped.

What is the best practice for doing this efficiently. I have lots to
copypaste!
--
Janet A.