Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Luke M[_4_] Luke M[_4_] is offline

Default Multiple Worksheets

Non-secure method:
You trust each person to view only their sheet, or use filters on the
summary sheet to display their data:

Secure method:
There is none! If you let someone open (or link to) a workbook, they will be
able to access any and all information contained therein. If you really need
to keep people from viewing each other's data, you're going to need to
physically seperate the data.

--
Best Regards,

Luke M
"George" wrote in message
This is what I want to do I have a workbook with multiple sheets in it 15
20 with a master sheet to add up all the data The workbook needs to be
viewed
by several people but I only want each person seeing the data for their
page.
Is there a way to blank out the worksheet then be able to see it if you
have
the password. I do realize that you can just have multiple workbooks with
the workbooks linked but they are in buildings around the country and you
can't link workbooks with office live workspace.