Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
George George is offline

Default Multiple Worksheets

This is what I want to do I have a workbook with multiple sheets in it 15 to
20 with a master sheet to add up all the data The workbook needs to be viewed
by several people but I only want each person seeing the data for their page.
Is there a way to blank out the worksheet then be able to see it if you have
the password. I do realize that you can just have multiple workbooks with
the workbooks linked but they are in buildings around the country and you
can't link workbooks with office live workspace.