Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sergio De Moura Sergio De Moura is offline

Default DATEDIF applied to a column of data

Many thanks for your reply,but I have not been able to solve my problem based on it. Copying the function to the following cells in a column would not work since the cell designation in the formula would be different (A2,A3,A4,A5...). The other complication is that the age ceiling is not "today" but a variety of dates...(the table concerns age at the time of admission into hospital

DATE O BIRTH DATE O ADMISSION
12/02/1987 03/11/2008
08/12/1965 21/04/1999

Many thanks for your help

LOUIDEME wrote:

Calculation of Age
28-Apr-10

How can I calculate "age" from columns of dates rather than individual
rows(single case) either using the following functions COUNTIF, YEARFRAC,
DATEDIF or YEAR

BizTalk: Incorporating conditional If / Else Functoid Logic in a map.
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...rating-co.aspx