Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
trip_to_tokyo[_3_] trip_to_tokyo[_3_] is offline

Default How do I draw an accurate venn diagram?

Just type:-

venn

- into the F1 Help facility and there are adequate instructions there.

Thanks.

"Phil Campbell" wrote:

I'm trying to draw a venn diagram in Excel, to show where survey respondents
have responded 'yes' to two questions. Microsoft Help refers me to the
picture toolbar but that only allows me to draw an approximate venn diagram,
not to generate one automatically based upon the data I've collected.

Any help gratefully received! :)