Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Luke M[_4_] Luke M[_4_] is offline

Default How do I get warpped data to auto fit in merged cells?

Nope.

Generally, its better to avoid using merged cells as they tend to cause more
problems than benefits. Can you just use a large single cell?

--
Best Regards,

Luke M
"Tom Flaten" <Tom wrote in message
I'm developing a survey form. I want to ask a quesiton and the use four
merged cells to the right of the question to record the answer. I also
want
the height of the row to automatically grow if the text exceeds the field
lenght. The only way I see that happening is for just individual cells.
Can
I make the function work for merged cells too? If so - how?

Thanks,
Tom Flaten