Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Reg Reg is offline

Default Macro Help - Jacob Skaria has previously been helping

yeah, sorry - I responded to your question without looking at micky's code

the following works for me (when placed in thisworkbook)

Private Sub Workbook_sheetChange(ByVal sh As Object, ByVal Source As Range)
If Application.Intersect(Source, [C:C]) Is Nothing Then Exit Sub
Columns(5).ClearContents
End Sub

hth
RegMigrant
"Dan Wood" wrote:

It doesn't seem to be working at the moment. I have copied it into the This
Workbook section, and moved the other macro into the Sheet1 section.

Is this something obvious i am doing wrong? Do you need to see both bits of
code?