Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ALEX ALEX is offline

Default How do I fix loosing 1st digit in zip code in mail merge?

The answers in the article are only for Office 2003. How do you do it with
Office 2007?
Thanks

"Debra Dalgleish" wrote:

There's an article on the Microsoft web site that might help you:

Answer Box: Numbers don't merge right in Word
http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/as...164951033.aspx

Lori wrote:
I have a spreadsheet with headers for a mailing. When I do the mail merge
the first digit in the zip code is dropping off. I have the cells formated
for zip code and it is still doing the same thing. Working with Office 2003.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures