Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ozgrid.com ozgrid.com is offline

Default Worksheet relative reference

Copy the formulas as normal the Edit Replace [EBM_O2C_Scorecard_ES.xls] with
nothing.

--
Regards
Dave Hawley
"Ciprian" wrote in message

I have created in a workbook a worksheet containing formulas with relative
and absolute references to other worksheets in the same workbook.

As I have a large number of workbooks with exactly the same structure (one
workbook for each operating company), I tried to copy the worksheet with
the
formulas to each of the workbooks. However, the formulas in the copied
worksheets have absolute references to the initial workbook.

Is there any way to specify that the formulas should have relative and not
absolute worksheet references?

Thnak you,

E.g. original formula:
=IF(' Scorecard sales orders'!$B62="";...

copied formula:
=IF('[EBM_O2C_Scorecard_ES.xls] Scorecard sales orders'!$B62="";...