Mike R

ynissel,

I hate to be this way but it will be easier to remove all but the top one
and start over. I place the first one the way I want it in relation to a
cell, I then just drag down as many as I want and they are all lined up.
This works if you have NOT assigned the check box to a cell. If you have
already assigned it to a cell it will give you copies all the way down, in
other words when you tick the first one they will all be marked. Be sure a
try all new things on a copy of you work. Play and it will work itself out
for you.

Mike Rogers
HTH

"ynissel" wrote:

I put a number of checkboxs in my spreadhseet - all in a strait row going
down. But, I didnt line them up properly - is there a way to snap them to
grid or somehow line them all up with each other (they are all the same size)
?
Thanks