Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default Link to the FIRST worksheet

After the new sheet is added, you can highlight all the cells on the
summary sheet and use Find & Replace (CTRL-H):

Find what: MD 2010 (or whatever your current first sheet
is called)
Replace with: MD 2011 (or the name of your new sheet)
Click replace all

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Apr 27, 4:23*pm, Maarkr wrote:
I added a summary worksheet at the end of the sheets to summarize some info. *
I will name the range and use it to pull in info from an Access db. *I want
to link this to the FIRST worksheet only. *What happens is every fiscal year
they add a new worksheet in the first position, so this year ws1 is 'MD
2010', but in a few months they will add 'md 2011', and I want my summary to
link to the worksheet in the first position, not any particular name. *(so
the cell link ='md 2010'!B2 won't work) thx