Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Joe User[_2_] Joe User[_2_] is offline

Default Can I random sample from a set until every sample is selected?

Material typo....

I wrote:
I am also bothered by the likelihood of duplicate results from RANDBETWEEN
due to quantization. But I can say with impunity that that is a real
problem.

I meant to write: "I can__not__ say with impunity ...". Klunk!