Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Andri Andri is offline

Default List the UNIQUE certain fields from the database

Dear Experts,

Please help related to the above subject.
From this discussion, got the following formula which is work well and
faster for small of database.
=OFFSET($G$1,MATCH(0,MMULT(--TRANSPOSE(TRANSPOSE(DATA)=I$1:I1),ROW(INDIRECT("1: "&ROW()-1))/ROW(INDIRECT("1:"&ROW()-1))),0)-1,0,1,1)
where $G$1, the first row of DATA.

how to convert it to VBA as this time i have a huge database.

for Tab Data, Advanced, Unique Record only (works well also, but i need the
VBA).

basically we would like to do similar like this:
Data Sample

Vendor Name

the Result of Unique Vendor will be

TIA