Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default running a Macro in 2007 which was created in 2003

This is a guess since you didn't say what error occurred.

xl2007 can open older versions of files in compatibility mode -- where the
number of rows is 64k (not 1 meg).

So depending on what workbook/worksheet is active, that unqualified Rows.count
could be 64k or 1Meg.

I'd qualify that range:

with Master_Wksht
lastrow = .range("N" & .rows.count).end(xlup).row
end with

Simon wrote:

Hi there, I hope you can help, I am not VB literate unfortunately but I am
trying to run a macro with the following line of code which creates an error:

LastRow = Master_Wksht.Range("N" & Rows.Count).End(xlup).Row

Is there a change between versions which means this line won't work any more?

--

Dave Peterson