Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Don is offline

Default Recover lost excel tabs/spreadsheets from workbook

Are they just hidden? right click on the existing sheet name and see if you
can unhide the sheets. If no , then go into VB - developer function for 2007
and open the Microsoft Excel Objects folder under then name of the file. you
should have a Sheet 1 (name of sheet), Sheet2 (name of sheet) and if you see
the missing sheets but can not unhide , then it might be the Visible option
under Properties. You can hide a sheet where it is hard to see.

Not sure, but I think some space expecialy with versions of Excel before
2007 where it does not release space well even if you have removed data, so
not exactly sure if size makes a difference or at least for this case lol

"J&L" wrote:

Have an excel workbook with multiple spreadsheets. For reasons unknown all
the tabs have disappeared from the workbook except for one. I know they are
still in the workbook, however, because the document size has not changed.
Somehow, the tabs containing the balance of my spreadsheets in this workbook
are just not displayed.

How can these lost tabs be recovered?