Ron Coderre

Here's a thought . . . .Use a Pivot Table

You could put a Pivot Table on a new sheet.

Set the source to be the main list, but include a few hundred extra
rows.

For the ROWS: Only select the fields you need (In my experiment, I
selected LastName, FirstName, Company, and Phone)
Note: Double-click on each ROW Field and set Subtotals to NONE

For the Data: I selected the Flag field (my column with the X's) and
let it default to Count of Flag

For the PAGE: I used the same Flag field.

Click [Finish]

Then Click the PAGE dropdown list and select X

The resulting Pivot Table should only show the flagged items.

Then you can refresh the Pivot Table whenever you need to and the
latest flagged items will be listed.

Does that work for you?

Ron

--