Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
tigo tigo is offline

Default upgrade macros to 07

'Run Time error 1004':

Excel cannot insert the sheets into the destination workbook, because it
contains fewer rows and columns than the source workbook. To move or copy
the data to the destination workbook, you can select the data, and then us
the Copy and Paste commands to instert it into the sheets of another workbook.

"Niek Otten" wrote:

Post the code of your macro and the exact error message

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"tigo" wrote in message
I had macros running in Excel 97 and now was upgraded to 07. The macro
won't
run, error says there aren't enough rows in destination file. I"m a
novice
macro user and this was written by someone a year ago who has since
retired.
It gets a text file, dumps it to Excel and formats it (takes out
repetitive
garbage headers that reoccur throughout). What do I need to do to
transition
my existing excel files with macros to 07?
TY in advance