Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
PeggyBell PeggyBell is offline

Default Invoice created from Excel ocr Access and sent via Outlook

Hi,
I am all new to this and do not know any programming.

I have an excel sheet with Name, Address, e-mail address, amount to pay and
an ID number.

Is it possible to automate this and send an email with invoice to each and
everyone of them?

I would like for Outlook to atleast to put the different information in the
body of the message to make an invoice. If I have to make another solution
with the distribution addresses that is ok with me. I just dont want to copy
and paste all the hondreds of posts into e-mails, because something will
definatly go wrong, and it is very time consuming.

I hope I managed to explain my problem so that you can understand.

I have Office 2003

BR/
Peggy