Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
T. Valko T. Valko is offline

Default Finding duplicate addresses

Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Donna" wrote in message
Worked great, thanks

"T. Valko" wrote:

One way...

Use a helper column to mark the duplicates.

Enter this formula in column D and copy down to the end of data:

=IF(COUNTIF(C$2:C$20,C2)1,"DUP","")

Then apply AutoFilter and filter on column D = DUP

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Donna" wrote in message
If you could help me with this it would be greatly appreciated.
Column A Has client codes
Column B Has client names
Column C Has client addresses
The same address may be used for multiple client codes. I am only
looking
for duplicate addresses. What I would like to end up with in my report
is
only the lines that have addresses that are listed more than once.
If
an
address is only listed once , I do not want it to show on my report.
Thanks

.