Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
gatecrasherg13 gatecrasherg13 gatecrasherg13 gatecrasherg13 is offline

Default 1-52 pages, 8,000 employee numbers

Dear Excel,
I have the ultimate challenge: to do job books for 8,000 employees.
The form is completed, but the request is to make booklets of 52 pages
for each employee.

Each page of the booklet must also have each employee's number on it
(0001 to 8000). Each page o fthe booklet must be numbered with the
week number from 01 to 52. Therefore I need to auto generate 416,000
pages. Ridiculous I know but nobody listens to us!

How can I export the above scenario to PDF from Excel?
Thanks