Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mike Middleton[_2_] Mike Middleton[_2_] is offline

Default Top half of covariance matrix

Aaron -

Select the entire original matrix. Edit Copy.

Select some other cell. Edit Paste Special, Values, Transpose OK.

Select the entire new transposed matrix. Edit Copy.

Select the entire original matrix. Edit Paste Special, Skip blanks OK.

- Mike
http://www.MikeMiddleton.com

"aaronmsl" wrote in message
Hi

So I've used data analysis to produce a covariance matrix, however it only
generates the bottom half of the matrix. Since I want to use the matrix
with
an index function, I need both halves of the table. Does anyone know an
automatic way of doing this, or do I need to do each cell manually?

Thanks
Aaron