Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
mj mj is offline

Default Lookup Question

I have a worksheet that has Zip codes that needs to be matched with a master
zip code list with assigned names. One worksheet has a column called €śShip
Zip€ť the other worksheet has two columns that I need to relate to the €śShip
Zip€ť column, the first is a column €śZip Code€ť and the second is a column
€śSales Person€ť the hope is to set a formula in the worksheet with the €śShip
Zip€ť that would pull both columns from the other worksheet, if not I would
need to pull the column €śSales Person€ť that provides the exact match of the
zip codes in both worksheets.