Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default If function help

You're welcome, Pam - thanks for feeding back.

Incidentally, I can't see Joe's post on Google Groups, although I can
see it in your other response.

Pete

On Apr 16, 1:11*pm, Pam wrote:
Thank you both......they both worked!!!

"Pete_UK" wrote:
Try this:

=IF(B15="","",IFERROR(VLOOKUP(B15,D40:E42,2,FALSE) ,"Invalid Shipping
option"))

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Apr 16, 12:57 am, Pam wrote:
I have a current formula that I need to nest with another IF formula.....
=IFERROR(VLOOKUP(B15,D40:E42,2,FALSE),"Invalid Shipping option")

D40:E42 are shipping options with cost amounts that are input into cell c17

The iferror formula works, but I need to add a formula that when B15 is
blank then it will return a blank in cell C17