Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Pulling Multiple Text Strings in a One Cell

Select the range to fix (at least two cells)
Edit|Replace (in xl2003 menus)
what: ctrl-j (hold the control key while you hit the j key)
(It may not look like anything was entered, but trust it!)
with: **
Replace all
(Make sure that the options are set correctly, too.)

And then widen the column to see if it worked like you want.

RebLan wrote:

Okay....this is what i need help on. These multiple lines in one cell is
throwing me off. If i make the multiple lines appear as a single text string
in one cell, i still have spacing issues.

(A1)

ATM ID: Example
Project ID: 12345
Project Name: HELP
Site Name: Company Name
Model: 2345e EF
SN: Not Assigned

I need it to look like this all in one cell, due to a system upload.

ATM ID: Example**Project ID: 12345**Project Name: HELP**Site Name: Company
Name**Model: 2150e EF**SN: Not Assigned

Please HELP!!!

Thanks

--