Ron Rosenfeld

On Thu, 02 Jun 2005 08:13:32 -0600, JE McGimpsey wrote:

For users accessing the groups via the CDO (Web) interface (via
Support/Communities), this is EXACTLY where Microsoft tells them to
post their problems and suggestions.

Well, coming in via a newsreader, I don't get that suggestion.

Since there is no apparent MS presence here, it seems unlikely that posting bug
reports here will do any good.

For a while, there was a MS presence on the MS Money forum. I don't believe
any of the design flaws in that program have been corrected; nor have
non-critical bugs.

Rather, despite the clear wishes of the majority of that group, the yearly
changes involved removing useful features; maintaining pre-existing bugs;
developing new bugs; and various changes in the interface supposedly supported
by customer research -- almost none of which were desired by the folk in that
group.

Perhaps they will adopt similar procedures here :-(

--ron