Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ephraim Ephraim is offline

Default Filldown starting from F2 instead of F1

On Apr 14, 7:06*pm, Dave Peterson wrote:
Try changing all those F1 in the code (both of them!) to F2 and see what
happens.

Ephraim wrote:

Can anyone help me *modify the following so that when Col F fills down
it starts at F2 instead of F1. It works great but everything in Col F
is up one cell too high. It also replaces the text in F1 which I would
like to have unchanged.

Thanks Mr Dibben for your original reply to get me this far a couple
of weeks ago.

Thanks
Ephraim

To change formulas in F to activecell column reference.

Sub Auto_Fill()
Dim lRow As Long
Dim actcol As Long
actcol = ActiveCell.Column
* * With ActiveSheet
* * .Range("F1").FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(R[1]C2,R[1]C[" & _
* * * * lRow = .Range("F" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Row
* * * * .Range("F1:F" & lRow).FillDown
* * End With
End Sub

Gord Dibben *MS Excel MVP

--

Dave Peterson

Thanks but I've already tried all of those changes. Nothing I changed
worked.