Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Joe User[_2_] Joe User[_2_] is offline

Default how do I change format to percentage without multiplying by 10

I wrote:
I think it would be better to convert the imported number.
You can do this by putting 100 into an unused cell and
copy it. Then select the ROI cells, right-click, and click
Paste Special Divide OK, and format the ROI cells
as Percentage. You can delete the 100.

If that seems too tedious to do every time you import data, we could show
you how to put the operations into a macro and even create a "button" to
execute the macro each time.