Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
mkflirting mkflirting is offline

Default Selecting only specific rows for a Sort

We have meetings of 5 different Groups which monitor the incomplete actions
on the database that I have set up in excel. Periodically I need to print out
lists, individual to each Group's Committee, to report which actions have not
been completed. I am going to create a macro so that I can hide/reveal
columns that I don't/do want and then I want, as I record the macro, to be
able to select just certain dates (ie certain rows) in order to produce the
report for the NEXT meeting. so I will need the date from after the previous
meeting and up to the day before the next due meeting. How do I do that? do I
use column labels or what in order to do this - can't even seem to find
instructions on how to add a column label so not getting very far and this is
moving into unfamiliar territory for me. Should I be looking at Arrays and
VLOOKUP or using Advanced Filter....?!?