Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dawn Mann Dawn Mann is offline

Default Conditional Formatting based on match to external list

Hi,

I have a list of companies, need to look at a separate list of countries
and, if any of the companies are in countries found in that list, I want to
highlight the cell containing the company country value.

Basically, I need a formula that looks at the company country value, then
searches the entire list of countries to find a match.

I've got over 10,000 companies in one list and 100+ countries in the second
list.

Dawn