Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
handicapper handicapper is offline

Default updating cell range depending on input value

I'm creating a spreadsheet to process golf scores and calculate handicaps.

I've identified the best 10 (AD4:AD13)scores from the past 20 (AB4:AB23).
What I now need to do is cater for the next score input which will be in AB24
and move the range to account for the new score (AB5:AB24). I also need to
tell s/s not to move the range if input value is zero (column 'U'). That's
just a start but would appreciate any help offered. Thanks.