Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Rennietmac Rennietmac is offline

Default How do I get totals from several different worksheets on to one?

I have made my own statistic worksheet for my husband's baseball team. I
would like to enter stats from each game & then get season totals on one
sheet without having to physically add each stat up for each player. I have
tried to do the consolidation thing but am at a loss. I have formulas to
figure specific stats. I have multiple rows, with multiple columns on
multiple sheets. Any help would be useful.
Ex: Player A stats include Hits, At bats, Runs, Fielding Errors, Left on
Base, Hit by pitch, Sacrafice, ect. Some of these stats are then used in
formulas to generate On Base percentage, Batting Avg, ERA, and so on.

Thank you,
--
Renae
Mom & youth sports nut