Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mike1558 Mike1558 is offline

Default transfering cell values progressively through worksheets

Gord

I emailed you my file let me know if it comes through
--
Thanks
Mike

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

The error could mean there is no previous sheet.

The error could mean that one of the previous sheets has a #REF! error and
is propagating across.

Try opening a new workbook, add the UDF to a general module.

Enter qwerty in A1 of Sheet1

Enter =Prevsheet(A1) in A1 of Sheet2

OK so far?

Work through from there.

OR send me the workbook with some explanation of which cells you want to
refer to previous sheet.

gorddibbATshawDOTca change the obvious.

Gord

On Tue, 6 Apr 2010 05:58:07 -0700, Mike1558
wrote:

Gord

I have been trying (in my spare time) to get this to work. I have copied the
UDF as you discribed but what is now happening is that I have 6 cells that
reference the value in A10 and A10 as well as the 6 cells all display #REF!.
Worksheet 1 has a value in it and the following sheets that I have used the
PrevSheet function all display the #REF!. Have I missed something? I realy
apreciate your help as this has the potenial to be a big time saver in future
templates.

.