Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Teethless mama Teethless mama is offline

Default Look for Min and second Min

Try these non volatile formulas:

In D1: =MIN(A1:A8)
In D2: =MIN(IF((A1:A8D1)*(B1:B8VLOOKUP(D1,A1:B8,2,)),A1 :A8))

The first formula normally enter, the second formula press ctrl+shift+enter,
not just enter.

"Elton Law" wrote:

Dear expert,
Have posted a similar message before, but look like no one replied.
Lat me try the last time as I found the previous post was not clear enough.

I'm looking for the min and the second lowest (after the first min is found).
In thie case, I hope I can use function to sort out 24.59 after the lowest
18.25 is formed.
18.25 is easy ... just the problem of 24.59 ....
Thanks indeed.

21.36 22-Jan-10
35.04 28-Jan-10
36.34 02-Feb-10