Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Moggy Moggy is offline

Default Conditional Formating based on 3 Conditions

I'm sure its been covered before, but have been searching to no avail.
I have a list of clients/jobs. each row contains a column of data of date,
job address, invoice date, cost. I also have 3 columns that have a drop down
choice of yes or no. What i would like is if each of these selections is 'No'
then row text is fromated to Red, if columns 1 & 2 = 'No' & col 3 = 'Yes' the
row text is Blue, and if all three cols = 'Yes' then all text in that row
becomes Green.

The main purpose of this is just to give a visual representation on the
spreadsheet at a quick glance.

Thanks in advance for the help i'm sure i will get.
Have a good day/night

Moggy
--
You realise how little you know when you come to this site