Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Guillett[_2_] Don Guillett[_2_] is offline

Default Lookups

Why not just use datafilterautofilter

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Bruce D." wrote in message
I am using excel 2007 and I am working with a workbook that has 2 sheets.
One
is called Monthly and the other is called History. Both contain the same
fields and columns which includes Account Numbers. The Monthly has a small
amount of records for the month and the History has all records for the
year
2010. What I would like to do is hide the History tab. Which is no
problem.
And when the user is looking at the monthly records they can also select a
account number on that sheet and a dropdown, combo box, or lookup will pop
up
and they would be able to then view all the history records for that
account
number. I am not sure how to approach or attempt this.

Thanks to all who respond!!
--
Bruce