Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default "seeing" hyperlinks in a worksheet

Run this small macro. It will hi-light all the hyperlinks on a worksheet:

Sub findhyper()
Dim h As Hyperlink
For Each h In ActiveSheet.Hyperlinks
Range(h.Range.Address).Interior.ColorIndex = 6
Next

Gary''s Student - gsnu201001

"mamalhe" wrote:

I have to edit a worksheet to add numerous lines. This is an inventory sheet
with many hyperlinks between finished products and the raw materials used to
make them. I would like to be able to "see" the hyperlinks that are
currently in place in order to be able to add the lines and then correctly
reset the hyperlinks. Is there a way to do this?
--
mamalhe