Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Roger Govier[_8_] Roger Govier[_8_] is offline

Default Single Filter to change all Pivot Tables in a Workbook

Hi Herbert

Still getting the problem.
It errors 1004, Unable to set the visible property of the pivot item.
It seems to me, that if the value of the item is already the same as
what it is trying to be set, then it errors.

Inserting 3 lines

If pvi.Name = b(r, p, 1) Then

If pvi.Visible < b(r, p, 2) Then
pvi.Visible = b(r, p, 2)

enables it to run through for me.

I still get problems though, as PT2 fails to get updated at all.
I think we had best take this off line.

You can email me at
roger at technology4u dot co dot uk
Change the at and dots to make valid email address

--
Regards
Roger Govier

Herbert Seidenberg wrote:
Roger,
Could not duplicate error,
but the index numbers of the PTs were scrambled.
See Test().
Changed the line after
For u=2 to t
So now index numbers are ignored.
Same cloud link.
A collaboration on Kathy's #2 problem would be fun.
Herb