Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Auto change of data in a cell like a Slide show in ppt

Do you want to be able to do other things in Excel while this slide show is
running?

Gord

On Sat, 10 Apr 2010 05:20:04 -0700, Vital_ar
wrote:

Sir,
I don't have so much knowledge on VBA. If possible can you give me a example
of the code.
Thank you very much.
--
Regards
Vital

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

It is possible using VBA OnTime code.

See Chip Pearson's site for instructions and code.

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/OnTime.aspx

You would need a list of the proverbs on a sheet and call them up in turn
using the OnTime code.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 8 Apr 2010 20:59:01 -0700, Vital_ar
wrote:

Dear All,
Recently I have seen a exccel file. In that data of cell (contains proverbs
& quotation's) were auto changing to a new one with a time interval of 45 to
60 secs. How is it possible to change a data in a cell automatically. Is it
possible?