Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Luke M[_4_] Luke M[_4_] is offline

Default Excel on Different Computers

It could be a secutiry issue, if the template uses macros and the other
users have their Tools - Macro - Security setting too high.

--
Best Regards,

Luke M
"jkcates" wrote in message
Hello,
I am working with a 3rd part template in excel that has fill in fields.
The
issue I am having is that, the file works fine on my computer, but on
other
computers in the office, the fields are not showing up.
The versions of excel are identical, 2003, and the OS are all xp. Could
this
be a macro issue? Or a security setting that needs to be changed on other
workers computers in order to run the file with the fileds?

Thank You