Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Renee Renee is offline

Default Compatible Mode for 97/2003 doc in 2007

When she right clicks the tab for the worksheet the function to rename a
worksheet is grayed out.

The workbook was not protected as I watched her take the protection off.
And I watched her as she tried to rename the worksheet after removing the
protection. I also want to mention, which I didn't before, that she enabled
the options button after opening the workbook.

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

When you attempt to re-name a worksheet what happens?

Error message or??

Is the workbook protected under ReviewProtect Workbook?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 9 Apr 2010 07:54:01 -0700, Renee
wrote:

We have an Excel 97/2003 workbook that we pulled up in Excel 2007; but we
noticed that with all the protections turned off there were some things that
we could not do, for example, renaming a worksheet. Anyone have any ideas
why that might happen? What can I do to fix it?

.