Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Eric Eric is offline

Default How to enable / disable re-calculation option?

When I open a worksheet, it will updated all the external link for each cell,
which is connected to another worksheet. I would like to know if the link on
cell A1 is updated, will Excel re-calculate all cells? and
for the next link on cell B1 is updated, will Excel re-calculate all cells
again?
for the next link on cell C1 is updated, will Excel re-calculate all cells
again?
does excel work this way?
so I would like to disable the re-calculation option until all links are
updated, then enable the re-calculation option.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Eric

"Eric" wrote:

I would like to disable re-calculation option during running my macro.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to add code to enable / disable
re-calculation option?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Eric

For example
Sub mymacro

' I would like to disable re-calculation option here

Macro's coding

' I would like to enable re-calculation option here
End Sub