Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Roy[_2_] Roy[_2_] is offline

Default Excel Macro Warning problems

On Apr 7, 12:22*am, Gord Dibben <gorddibbATshawDOTca wrote:
Send me the workbook if you wish.

gorddibbATshawDOTca

Change the obvious for my email address.

Gord

On Sun, 4 Apr 2010 17:32:49 -0700 (PDT), Roy wrote:
On Mar 31, 11:23*pm, Gord Dibben <gorddibbATshawDOTca wrote:
Does this occur when you open any file in Excel or just one particular file?

If you start Excel with no file open does it occur?

StartRun *excel.exe

Gord

On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 23:30:15 -0700 (PDT), Roy wrote:
I don't understand why that PC is *peculiar..is there a way to correct
those security warning errors that is becoming pesky everytime I open
an excel file in that particular computer?- Hide quoted text -

Sorry for my late reply as I was not able to use that excel defective
pc for some time but only now...
I did run the excel exe and the macro warning did not appear ,
But when I open only that exel file that exhibit that warning....
I would like to know how to remove that warning from that file......as
I am at a loss in what to do to sort this pesky problem..
I had tried copying the file and renaming it and the macro warning
issue persist....
Hope somebody can help me sort out this problem...
Roy- Hide quoted text -

Hello Gord
I tried sending the problematic excel workbook to but was rejected
many times. I have sent an email check also and was also rejected.....
Anyway thanks for your suggestion
Roy